The default setting in the latest version of Chrome blocks Flash from running. This presents a problem when accessing some of the online texts through sites such as Pearson Places.
To allow Flash to run in Chrome:
- Open Settings
- Scroll down and select Advanced
- Under Privacy and Security select Content settings
- Under Content settings select Flash
- Turn Ask first (recommended) on. Under Allow, select the ADD button and type in all the url extensions you think you will be using that require flash.
- The following is a list of websites students at St Luke’s may need to allow flash for:
- s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com (this is for Pearson Places)